OLYMPIA HOTELS. ALOFT LEAWOOD HOTEL.
- The capital of Washington, a port on Puget Sound; pop. 33,840
- a plain in Greece in the northwestern Peloponnese; the chief sanctuary of Zeus and the site of the original Olympian Games
- A plain in Greece, in the western Peloponnese. In ancient Greece it was the site of the chief sanctuary of the god Zeus, the place where the original Olympic Games were held
- capital of the state of Washington; located in western Washington on Puget Sound
- Olympia is a 1938 film by Leni Riefenstahl documenting the 1936 Summer Olympics, held in the Olympic Stadium in Berlin, Germany. The movie was produced in two parts: Olympia 1. Teil — Fest der Volker (Festival of Nations) and Olympia 2. Teil — Fest der Schonheit (Festival of Beauty).
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
Olympia Hotel Kiel II
Segler-Hotel fur die Olympischen Spiele 1972 in Kiel Schilksee
The Olympia Hotel- The Chesnut Room
I wonder if the gay club is where to Chestnut Room used to be
See also: shawnee inn and golf ocean spray miami beach hotel reviews cheap accommodation exeter highland inn nh burg hotel budapest affinia dumont hotel manhattan city hotel west frankfurt
- (月) 14:31:45|
- Category: None