o Hotels - Hotel Radar Rimin
Romantic Pocono Hotels
- Inclined toward or suggestive of the feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love
- Relating to love, esp. in a sentimental or idealized way
- belonging to or characteristic of Romanticism or the Romantic Movement in the arts; "romantic poetry"
- Of, characterized by, or suggestive of an idealized view of reality
- a soulful or amorous idealist
- amatory: expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance; "her amatory affairs"; "amorous glances"; "a romantic adventure"; "a romantic moonlight ride"
- (The Poconos) The Pocono Mountains is a region located in northeastern Pennsylvania, United States. The Poconos, located chiefly in Monroe and Pike counties (and parts of Wayne and Carbon counties), are an upland of the larger Allegheny Plateau.
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
An old-fashioned weekend
I spent last weekend in the beautiful mountains of Pennsylvania with my best friend. We went horse back riding and enjoyed the views- with cameras, of course. This is the inn where we stayed, in Jim Thorpe, PA, a tiny town near the Pocono mountains. The town has stood still in time, it seems, and so has this quaint hotel. It was a great time. Now, back to Florida!
If the name sounds familiar, it's because the town (Mauch Chunk) was named after the Native American Olympian, Jim Thorpe, who had nothing to do with the town, it's the only town that ponied up the funds to have his remains laid to rest there.
Dad on a bridge at Mt. Airy Lodge
Mom: This was a pretty scene. It was very pretty, very romantic
, I guess.
Me: And you took this?
Mom: I guess.
See also: the house hotel barbados spalentor hotel basel romantic hotel nyala suite hotel san remo frederik hotel copenhagen book online hotel hotel spa senator espana hotel a venezia hotels in the keys hotel topaz washington
- (月) 14:30:56|
- Category: None